Friday, January 18, 2019
1) Surf & Turf
5oz Flat Iron Steak with our Chimichurri paired with 4 Colossal Shrimp on a Skewer with a Sake Passionfruit Thai Glaze
2) Fresh Amberjack (Yellowtail Kingfish)
Pistachio Panko Herb Crust with a Champagne Citrus Beurre
3) Fresh Australian Barramundi
Oven Roasted with a Black Garlic Pesto
- Garnish Oven Roasted Yukon Potatoes with Grilled Zucchini, Asparagus & Braised Rutabaga
1) 38 North Oysters Chesapeake Bay :Like a fine wine, an oysters flavor is influenced by its environs. Drawing from the perfectly balanced salinity of the Chesapeake Bay, the Eastern oyster grown here is typically mild and slightly sweeter than its West Coast brethren.
2) Oysters Barcat Chesapeake Bay (Virginia), The Barcat oyster are mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish..
3) Totten Oysters, South Puget Sound, WA Totten Inlet Oysters have plump creamy meats, a medium briniess and a complex, full flavored seaweed taste