Saturday, February 9, 2019
1) Baked French Brie
Pistachio herb panko crusted with 2 sauces: Raspberry Spiced Rum Habanero & Spiced Grand Marnier Orange; garnished with fresh apple
2) Surf & Turf
7oz USDA Choice Filet Mignon served with a Dijon Cognac Sauce & a Petite 4oz cold Water Lobster Tail poached in champagne butter
3) Twin Lobster Tails
Two Petite 4oz Cold Water Lobster tails poached in Champagne Butter
4) Fresh Australian Barramundi
Oven Roasted with a Black Garlic Pesto
5) Fresh Arctic Char
Pan Seared served over a Butternut puree with a Coconut lime broth And sautéed Fava been and baby Bok Choy
1) GLACIER BAY from Bedec Bay, New-Brunswick, Canada
Glacier Bay oysters grow slowly in a nutrient-rich environment and mature for about 7 years suspended and rocked by the bay’s water. Its soft and plump flesh, presents a vivid, well defined flavor, with subtle fruity pear-like overtones.
2) WILLAPA BAY OYSTER Washington Coast Willapa Bay Oysters have full, firm meats with a light brininess, sweet flavor and cucumber finish.
3) Oysters Barcat Chesapeake Bay (Virginia), The Barcat oyster are mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish..
4) Kumamoto Washington , Kumamoto Oysters are deep-cupped with petite meats, have a mild brininess, sweet flavor and a honeydew finish.