Friday, February 1, 2019
1) Surf & Turf
5oz USDA Choice Flat Iron steak charbroiled served Chimichurri & 4 skewered colossal Shrimp with a Passionfruit, Thai, Sake Glaze
2) Fresh Hawaiian Mahi Mahi
Charbroiled served with fresh fire Roasted Pineapple, Jicama, Red Pepper, Basil & Cilantro Salsa; garnished w/ Jasmine Rice
3) Fresh Hawaiian ONO
Pistachio Herb Panko crust & a Champagne Citrus Beurre Blanc
- Garnish Smoked Gouda Potatoes with Grilled Zucchini & Braised Butternut Squash
1) GLACIER BAY from Bedec Bay, New-Brunswick, Canada
Glacier Bay oysters grow slowly in a nutrient-rich environment and mature for about 7 years suspended and rocked by the bay’s water. Its soft and plump flesh, presents a vivid, well defined flavor, with subtle fruity pear-like overtones.
2) Totten Oysters, South Puget Sound, WA Totten Inlet Oysters have plump creamy meats, a medium briniess and a complex, full flavored seaweed taste
3) Oysters Barcat Chesapeake Bay (Virginia), The Barcat oyster are mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish..
4) Kumamoto Washington , Kumamoto Oysters are deep-cupped with petite meats, have a mild brininess, sweet flavor and a honeydew finish.