Friday, January 25, 2019
1) Surf & Turf
2 chops of Colorado Rack of Lamb, charbroiled served with mint, rosemary & garlic reduction & 4 skewered colossal Shrimp with a Passion-fruit, Thai, Sake Glaze
2) Fresh wild caught Monkfish
Poached in a champagne butter, served with a Lobster cream sauce & a fried Fava Bean, Toasted Pecan, winter slaw
3) Fresh Skuna Bay Salmon
Pan Seared with an Asian 7 Spice and drizzled with a Fig Balsamic reduction
4) Fresh Australian Barramundi
Oven Roasted with a Black Garlic Pesto
- Garnish Smoked Gouda Potatoes with Broccolini & Breckenridge Ale Braised Carrots
1) Totten Oysters, South Puget Sound, WA Totten Inlet Oysters have plump creamy meats, a medium briniess and a complex, full flavored seaweed taste
2) Raspberry Point Oysters Prince Edward Island; Raspberry Point Oysters have a high brininess, clean flavor with a sweet finish.
3) Oysters Barcat Chesapeake Bay (Virginia), The Barcat oyster are mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish..